Terms and Conditions of Service for Use of the Golan Tourism Website
The Golan Tourism Website is owned by the Golan Economic Association (aka “The Chakal”). The goal of this website is to present, in one site, information about outings, hiking, heritage tours, nature walks, attractions, and tourism services (including food and lodging), that are offered in the Golan.
Terms & Conditions for Website Use
- Use of this website constitutes your agreement to the conditions mentioned herewith. Any user who does not agree with the terms and conditions of use must cease using the website or any of its services. Use of the website is confirmation of user agreement to the terms and conditions that are detailed in this document.
- This site contains information about various activities, outings, and hikes; yet this information does not constitute advice, recommendation, or professional opinion of any kind for the user. Use of the site’s information is the sole responsibility of the user.
- This site provides links to external independent websites, and we are not responsible for the information on those sites in any way. The reliability of these external websites is their own sole responsibility. Our inclusion of these links does not constitute a recommendation in any way. The Golan Tourism Website is not responsible in any way – directly or indirectly – for damages caused by the use of the information provided in these external sites.
- It is forbidden to use this site for any illegal purposes, for uploading any content, or performing any activity that is against the laws of the State of Israel or anywhere else. This includes the uploading or posting of any content which could infringe on any copyright, constitute defamation/slander/libel, contain offensive material, invade the privacy of another, insult any person or persons, be offensive to the general public, or contain any damaging data (“viruses”), or forbidden content of any kind.
- The managers of this website are allowed to forbid posting of content which, in their opinion, is hurtful, insulting, or goes against the terms and conditions of this website. The managers are allowed to erase, edit, shorten, or refuse to post any content according their sole judgment, and without the need of giving any explanation.
- If you find any content in this website that goes against the terms and conditions of use, please let us know by sending a message that details the problematic content. Our email address: email@example.com. You can also contact us by using the “Content” tab at the bottom of our website page.
- The owners and operators of this website are the sole owners of the copyrights of the website’s design, source code, site content, and other website elements. It is forbidden to perform any action that would affect these copyrighted items, including making any changes to them, according to the copyright laws of 2007, unless one has received express permission to do so from the copyright owners.
- The Golan Tourism Website is internet-based, and the managers of the website are not responsible for the lack of constant service or website malfunction due to internet-based problems. The website managers are allowed to cease the internet presence of the site from time to time, due to maintenance, upgrading, or organization, for any amount of time, and without previous warning. Website users are not allowed to make any demands or claims due to problems of the site being unavailable for any amount of time.
- In any event of legal disagreement or claims, the Israeli District Court in Nazareth will be the sole local legal authority for claims of any kind.